Andamans is a blue-green bowl of heavenly paradise. The splendour of the beauty of the green islands in the midst of the azure seas is breath-taking. Enjoy the beauty and joy of this enchanting archipelago through a wonderfully put together trip plan. The itinerary focuses on the primary attractions of Port Blair and Neil Island. Neil Island’s famed beauty can be experienced in its beautiful beaches. They offer a wide array of coral watch and the crystal clear sea waters enable you to have a very exciting glass-bottom boat ride watching the deep sea fishes and colourful corals. The light and sound show of Port Blair is another very significant part of the whole Andaman visit. One gets a very vivid idea of how the heroes of our motherland were tortured during British rule and how in spite of all odds they achieved the coveted freedom for the motherland.
Main Highlights of this Tour:
- Cellular Jail and the incomparable evening light and sound show
- The exotic museums with the enthralling display of the sea shells, corals, colourful and fascinating marine flora and fauna of diverse types
- Laxmanpur Beach Sunset at Neil Island
- Charismatic Bharatpur and Sitapur Beaches of Neil Island
- Ross Island with all the remnants of British occupation of the island
- Adventurous excursion to North Bay island
- Sunset at Corbyn’s Cove Beach
- Day 1: Arrival at Port Blair and Light and Sound show
- Day 2: Port Blair to Neil Island
- Day 3: Neil Island excursion
- Day 4: Neil Island to Port Blair
- Day 5: Excursion to Ross, Coral/North Bay and Corbyn’s Cove Beach
- Day 6: Departure
Land at the peaceful and calm Port Blair, the capital city of Andamans. Reach the hotel of your choice and freshen up. Post lunch, proceed towards the historical Cellular Jail. Watch the superb rendition of the light and sound show narrating the struggle of the freedom fighters and their brave martyrdom. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Start early in the morning after a quick breakfast to the Phoenix Bay Jetty to catch the high-speed catamaran to the Neil Island. Enjoy a 40-km long smooth and scenic cruise across the blue seas to reach the beautiful Neil Island. Spend the rest of the day at leisure exploring the property and overnight stay in the hotel.
Start the day with a visit to the Howrah Bridge, the enigmatic natural rock formation. Afterwards visit the crystal clear blue sunny waters of the Bharatpur Beach. Take a cool dip, play among the waves or go for a refreshing swim. End the day with a visit to the white and sandy Laxmanpur Beach with eye-catching beauty. As the huge waves crash onto the sandy banks, watch the most gorgeous sunset in all of Andamans here. Stay at the Neil Island Hotel.
Catch the high-speed catamaran cack to Port Blair from Neil Island. Stay at Port Bair hotel for the night
In the morning, after a sumptuous buffet breakfast, proceed towards the Ross Island and Coral Island from the Phoenix Bay Jetty. After an excursion of the informative Ross Island, proceed towards North Bay Island. Enjoy and revel in the most exciting and fun beach activities such as scuba diving, snorkelling and glass-bottom boat ride. Take a ferry back to Port Blair. Proceed towards Corbyn’s Cove Beach to view the splendour of yet another Andaman sunset and take a leisurely stroll across the beach. Sip a fresh green coconut or a cool cup of coffee in the beach-facing mini restaurant as you watch the sun setting for the day. Stay at hotel in Port Blair.
Departure from Veer Savarkar Airport, Port Blair.
- 03 nights stay on twin sharing basis at Port Blair
- 02 nights stay on twin sharing basis at Neil Island
- Buffet breakfast on all days
- Greeting and assistance on arrival at Port Blair Airport by a AndamanTourism representative
- Sightseeing in Non-AC vehicle as per the itinerary
- All pickups and drops from airport and ferry jetties
- Entry tickets to all sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary
- All ferry transfers by private ferry
- Includes all taxes
- Car on disposal
- Availability of vehicle on leisure days
- Guide charges and camera fees
- Tips, insurance, laundry charges, phone calls
- Room mini bar services
- Anything that is not mentioned under ‘Inclusions’ section