Terms & Conditions
All correspondence(s) with respect to Tours/Travel Service bookings or any other related services should be addressed to the following:-
Certain advance payment should be made for any service that you choose to contract with Andaman Tourism. Let us clarify that such advance payment are solicited to hold the booking done by you on a confirmed basis. The balance amount is required to be paid either at the time of your departure or upon arrival at the destination. Entire amount requires to be paid prior to commencement of services. Management reserves the right to decide how much amount to be paid in advance. The amount will vary based on the nature of the services offered. It will also depend on how much time is left between booking the service and the time for the commencement of the services.
In certain typical cases, when it is the peak tourist season and booking prices shoot up temporarily for all related services and the travel packages are high in demand, full payment needs to be made. For example, Christmas and New Year usually sees a packed tourist season and hence you need to book services in lieu of full down payment.
Mode of Payment
Payment transactions can be made through Wire Transfer to our bank.
- If cancellation is done on or before 45 days of booking, 25% processing fee of the total package cost will be deducted and the remaining money shall be refunded.
- If cancellation is done before 30 days of the date of travel, then 50% of the package payment shall be refunded.
- If cancellation is made less than 15 days of date of travel or in case ‘no show’ there will be no refund.
- No refund for booking made from 1st December 2018 to 15 January 2019.
- For travel dates that include national holidays, such as, October 2 or January 26, there shall be no refund for cancellation of booking.
- In case of any unexpected bad weather condition or due to any other unavoidable circumstances, such as, if the ferry/Seaplane to Havelock or other islands gets cancelled, some other alternative accommodation will be provided in Port Blair and the additional night accommodation in Havelock/Port Blair will be additionally charged.
- All refunds are processed by the method of payment used in the initial transaction, except in the case of cash payments where the refund is processed through cheque or online transfer.
- The refund is initiated from our end within 5 working days of receiving the cancellation request.
- Please note that it may take 5 – 14 days for the refund money to reflect in your account, depending on your bank, after the refund is initiated from our end.
- For mid-tour cancellation, there is no provision of refund.
Our Liabilities & Limitations
Please note that after confirmation of any services and finalization of the cost, all hikes in taxes, entrance fees, fuel costs by the Government of India, the liability of the same would be transferred to the guests.
The itineraries mentioned in the website are ideal sample itineraries to give our guests a fair idea of the tour plan. The itinerary might be subject to changes because of a number of factors such as weather and road conditions, viability and interest of guests, etc. Andaman tourism.org reserves exclusive rights to make any changes to any schedule in the sole interest of the guests keeping in mind their safety, comfort and general well-being.
- Our rates are competitive and based on best of negotiations with the hotel chains, airlines, etc. If our channel partners modify rates, Andaman Tourism also reserves the right to modify rates quoted previously.
- Andaman Tourism will not be responsible for any delays or alteration in the itinerary or expenses incurred on account of natural calamities, flight cancellations, accidental breakdown of machinery, transport or equipment or any other unprecedented incidents.
- Andaman Tourism does not have any system travel insurance policy. Clients may procure such insurance arrangements at their own discretion.
Please Note: We are not responsible for any costs arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as political or social disturbances, natural calamities, etc. Andaman Tourism expressly disclaims any implied warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdiction and is to be subjected to the jurisdiction only in the law courts of New Delhi, India.