Terms & Conditions
All correspondence(s) with respect to Tours/Travel Service bookings or any other related services should be addressed to the following:-
Certain advance payment should be made for any service that you choose to contract with Andaman Tourism. Let us clarify that such advance payment are solicited to hold the booking done by you on a confirmed basis. The balance amount is required to be paid either at the time of your departure or upon arrival at the destination. Entire amount requires to be paid prior to commencement of services. Management reserves the right to decide how much amount to be paid in advance. The amount will vary based on the nature of the services offered. It will also depend on how much time is left between booking the service and the time for the commencement of the services.
In certain typical cases, when it is the peak tourist season and booking prices shoot up temporarily for all related services and the travel packages are high in demand, full payment needs to be made. For example, Christmas and New Year usually sees a packed tourist season and hence you need to book services in lieu of full down payment.
Mode of Payment
Payment transactions can be made through Wire Transfer to our bank.
Covid-19 cancellation policy:
Booking can be postponed to any future date if any of the guests have an ongoing COVID-19 related health issue or lock-down, subject to receipt of adequate supporting documentation.
- Confirmed dates/days may be altered, cancelled or cut short only if intimation in writing reaches the company 30 days prior to the check in date, subject to availability.
- Please note if the cancellation is initiated within 30 days then we would not be able to amend , postpone or cancel the reservation hence there would be a 100% retention of the package value.
- No refund for booking made from 15th Dec 2021 to 15 Jan 2022.
- No refund is applicable for no show.
- No refund for unused nights or early checkout.
- In case the guest has an International bank account, and then any bank charges applicable are to be borne by the customer. We will remit the amount as per our cancellation policy.
- In case of any unexpected bad weather Condition Or due to any unavoidable circumstance if the ferry/Seaplane/ to Havelock or other island gets cancelled, some other alternative accommodation will be provided in Port Blair and additional night accommodation in Havelock/ Port Blair will be additional charged.
- All refunds are processed by the method of payment used in the initial transaction, except in the case of cash payments where the refund is processed through cheque or online transfer.
- The refund is initiated from our end within 5 working days of receiving the cancellation request.
- Please note that it may take 5 – 14 days for the money to reflect in your account, depending on your bank, after the refund is imitated from our end.
- Mid-tour Cancellation – Yes you can cancel but the amount would be nonrefundable.
*Note: In case of any cancellation beside the applicable cancellation policy a surcharge of 10% + 18% taxes will be applicable while making a refund.
Our Liabilities & Limitations
Please note that after confirmation of any services and finalization of the cost, all hikes in taxes, entrance fees, fuel costs by the Government of India, the liability of the same would be transferred to the guests.
The itineraries mentioned in the website are ideal sample itineraries to give our guests a fair idea of the tour plan. The itinerary might be subject to changes because of a number of factors such as weather and road conditions, viability and interest of guests, etc. Andaman tourism.org reserves exclusive rights to make any changes to any schedule in the sole interest of the guests keeping in mind their safety, comfort and general well-being.
- Our rates are competitive and based on best of negotiations with the hotel chains, airlines, etc. If our channel partners modify rates, Andaman Tourism also reserves the right to modify rates quoted previously.
- Andaman Tourism will not be responsible for any delays or alteration in the itinerary or expenses incurred on account of natural calamities, flight cancellations, accidental breakdown of machinery, transport or equipment or any other unprecedented incidents.
- Andaman Tourism does not have any system travel insurance policy. Clients may procure such insurance arrangements at their own discretion.
Please Note: We are not responsible for any costs arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as political or social disturbances, natural calamities, etc. Andaman Tourism expressly disclaims any implied warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdiction and is to be subjected to the jurisdiction only in the law courts of New Delhi, India.