Terms & Conditions
All correspondence(s) with respect to Tours/Travel Service bookings or any other related services should be addressed to the following:-
Certain advance payment should be made for any service that you choose to contract with Andaman Tourism. Let us clarify that such advance payment are solicited to hold the booking done by you on a confirmed basis. The balance amount is required to be paid either at the time of your departure or upon arrival at the destination. Entire amount requires to be paid prior to commencement of services. Management reserves the right to decide how much amount to be paid in advance. The amount will vary based on the nature of the services offered. It will also depend on how much time is left between booking the service and the time for the commencement of the services.
In certain typical cases, when it is the peak tourist season and booking prices shoot up temporarily for all related services and the travel packages are high in demand, full payment needs to be made. For example, Christmas and New Year usually sees a packed tourist season and hence you need to book services in lieu of full down payment.
Mode of Payment
Payment transactions can be made through Wire Transfer to our bank.
Customers are requested to go through the cancellation policy of our services before going ahead with their solicited bookings. In the event of cancellation of any services booked from us due to any reason, the management should be notified the same in writing immediately. Cancellation charges will be calculated effective from the date we receive the written communication. Cancellation charges for the same would be as follows:
- 45 – 30 days prior to arrival: 10% of the total service cost booked
- 29 – 15 days prior to arrival: 30% of the total service cost booked
- 14 – 07 days prior to arrival: 50% of the total service cost booked
- 6 – 48 hours prior to arrival or no show at the destination: Not eligible for any refund
Note: Written cancellation shall be acknowledged on all working days, except Sundays and National Holidays. Any cancellation request sent on Sundays or National Holidays shall be considered on the next working day.
All refunds shall be processed through the defined modes within 10-15 working days. For Christmas and New Year period deals starting from December 20 to January 05 all bookings/payment are non-refundable.
In cases where you choose to cancel a trip after its commencement, you are eligible for partial refund and the amount to be refunded would depend on the discretion of our partner hoteliers/contractors. For any unavailed services such as hotel stay, transportation or missed meals etc. Andamantourism.org does not bear any responsibility.
Our Liabilities & Limitations
Please note that after confirmation of any services and finalization of the cost, all hikes in taxes, entrance fees, fuel costs by the Government of India, the liability of the same would be transferred to the guests.
The itineraries mentioned in the website are ideal sample itineraries to give our guests a fair idea of the tour plan. The itinerary might be subject to changes because of a number of factors such as weather and road conditions, viability and interest of guests, etc. Andaman tourism.org reserves exclusive rights to make any changes to any schedule in the sole interest of the guests keeping in mind their safety, comfort and general well-being.
- Our rates are competitive and based on best of negotiations with the hotel chains, airlines, etc. If our channel partners modify rates, Andaman Tourism also reserves the right to modify rates quoted previously.
- Andaman Tourism will not be responsible for any delays or alteration in the itinerary or expenses incurred on account of natural calamities, flight cancellations, accidental breakdown of machinery, transport or equipment or any other unprecedented incidents.
- Andaman Tourism does not have any system travel insurance policy. Clients may procure such insurance arrangements at their own discretion.
Please Note: We are not responsible for any costs arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as political or social disturbances, natural calamities, etc. Andaman Tourism expressly disclaims any implied warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdiction and is to be subjected to the jurisdiction only in the law courts of New Delhi, India.