ANDAMAN TOUR PACKAGES FROM BANGALORE
|WEEKEND GETAWAY||3 NIGHTS / 4 DAYS||Rs. 14,999||View More|
|EXOTIC ANDAMAN PACKAGE||4 NIGHTS / 5 DAYS||Rs. 19,999||View More|
|BLISSFUL ANDAMAN PACKAGE||6 NIGHTS / 7 DAYS||Rs. 29,999||View More|
|FAMILY ANDAMAN PACKAGE||7 NIGHTS / 8 DAYS||Rs. 31,999||View More|
|ANDAMAN RUNAWAY||8 NIGHTS / 9 DAYS||Rs. 34,999||View More|
Mini Andaman Tour from Bangalore
The far-flung location and the sun-kissed beaches of Andamans make for an ideal vacation. The beauty and thrill both combine to give the ultimate satisfaction of a vacation to travellers and tourists. The heavenly weather of Andamans is a great relief from the strong sunny clime of Chennai.
- Port Blair – 1 night
- Neil Island – 1 night
- Havelock – 1 night
- Port Blair – 1 night
Magical Andaman tour from Bangalore
- Port Blair – 3 nights (Cellular Jail, Ross Islands, North Bay Islands)
- Diglipur – 2 nights (Baratang limestone caves en route, Ross and Smith Islands)
Havelock Holiday tour from Bangalore
- Port Blair – 3 nights (Cellular Jail, Corbyn’s Cove Beach, Chidiya Tapu)
- Havelock – 2 nights (Radhanagar Beach, Elephant Beach)
Thrilling Andaman Tour from Bangalore
- Port Blair – 4 nights (Cellular Jail, Chidiya Tapu and Wandoor Beach, Jolly Buoy and Red Skin Islands, Mount Harriet excursion)
- Baratang – 2 nights (mud volcano, limestone caves)
The enchanting escapades of Andaman for tourists planning from Bangalore
- Saddle Peak National Park – Set up in 1979, some of the interesting animals that can be spotted and enjoyed viewing are the thrilling wild pig, beautiful hill mynah, graceful Andaman imperial pigeon, water monitor, dolphins, whales and the Saltwater crocodile. Among other birds we have Andaman crake and teal, also the grey teal, brown coucal and white-headed starling, Andaman wood-pigeon and cuckoo-dove.Saddle Peak can be reached via ferries from Port Blair. Other major attractions nearby are Ross and Smith Islands, Diglipur (5 kms away), Port Blair (300 kms away) and the mud volcanoes of Baratang. The Island has a hot and humid tropical climate and is a favourite among trekkers.Saddle Peak National Park has a freshwater pool that supplies water to Diglipur. The forest cover is thick and luxuriantly rich. There are 10 perennial streams and 132 seasonal streams inside the Park. There is an artificial vantage point created on the peak. The trek from the entry gate of the Park to the Peak is tedious and uphill and nearly 8 km long.
- The North Sentinel Island – The deep dark mysteries of the North Sentinel Island remains fiercely protected and guarded. A restriction has been imposed by the Indian government that forbids outsiders to approach within a range of 3 kilometres from the islands. The North Sentinalese tribe lives a primitive life in this remote island and is one of the most isolated places on earth with thick lush mangrove forests and white milky beaches with aqua blue seas. Nestled and protected by the isolation, the tribes do not hesitate to kill intruders. Hence the mystery of the most dangerous inhabitants lies secured as of now. You can view the beautiful green island from a distance and experience the thrill of their guarded secrets. Avail special permission to visit the precincts of the island.
- Nancowry Island – This island is a part of the Nicobar group of islands and is located in the Indian Ocean. This island has an interesting history. This island along with Kamorta Island form a very unique land-locked harbour that has been described as one of the safest harbours in the world. In the olden days, thrillingly, this harbour was used as a base for pirate ships. You need special permission to visit this island.
Facts about Andaman that any curious traveller from Bangalore would love to know.
- Hindi and English are the official Languages of Andaman and Nicobar Islands. , while Bengali, Telugu and Nicobarese are the other most widely spoken languages.
- Port Blair is the capital of Andaman and Car Nicobar is the capital of Nicobar Island. Port Blair is the largest and the main city of Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Car Nicobar is also locally known as Malacca.
- Andaman is situated towards the north while Nicobar is towards the South. Andaman and Nicobar Islands is a Union Territory. It is located at the confluence of the Andaman Sea and Bay of Bengal. Andaman Sea separates the islands from Myanmar and Thailand land masses.
- Andaman and Nicobar is a group of a humongous 572 islands each one diverse and unique.
- For years, Andamans was nicknamed Kala Paani (which means ‘black water’). It was in 1857, Port Blair turned into a penal colony after First War of Independence of India. Cellular Jail saw the inhuman punishment meted out to the 200 initial freedom fighters who attempted to overthrow British rule as the first signs of freedom struggle. The number increased to 773 within a short span of just three months.
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands have a varied and dense tropical rain-forest cover of Indian, Malaysian as well as endemic botanical strains from Myanmar.
If you are looking to book Andaman tour package from Bangalore, then feel free to get in touch with our Andaman travel expert by filling our enquiry form and we assure you that we will deliver extraordinary services at attractive cost.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the best time to visit Andaman from Bangalore?
Answer: The best time to visit Andaman and Nicobar Islands from Bangalore is from October till March. Tourists flock to Andaman in this season to enjoy the clear sky and pleasant sea breeze. The heat is bearable in this season and the resorts and beaches celebrate a number of different activities.
Q: How to reach Andaman from Bangalore?
Answer: You can travel to Andaman Island from Bangalore via direct flights. Usually the morning 04:30 flights by IndiGo are non-stop. A journey via flight from Bangalore to Port Blair will take around 2hrs 35mins. It should cost around Rs. 4000 to Rs. 8000. If you wish to travel via cruise or ship then you would have to travel from Bangalore to Chennai and then take a ship to Port Blair. Journey via ship from Chennai to Port Blair will take around 60hrs and cost around Rs. 2000 to Rs. 8000. You would have to book the tickets for at least one month in advance. You can book the tickets yourself from any of the two port offices in Chennai, depending on the ship you wish to sail in, or can book it through a tour operator who can help you book the tickets at the right time and at great prices.
Q: What is the cheapest way to travel to Andaman from Bangalore?
Answer: The cheapest way of traveling from Bangalore to Andaman is via flights. You can board an IndiGo non-stop flight which generally operates early in the morning. Book the tickets a month or two in advance and you can book it around Rs. 4000.
Q: How long does it take to reach Andaman from Bangalore?
Answer: If you are traveling via flight it should take around 2hrs 35mins if it is a non-stop flight. Connecting flights can take around 6-8hrs to reach Port Blair. If you are traveling via ship then first you would have to reach Chennai which can 5hrs via train or 1h via flights. Ships from Chennai take around 60hrs to reach Port Blair.
Q: What are the best places to visit in Andaman?
Answer: Havelock Islands with its Elephant beaches, diving sites, and birdlife is one of the most popular places among tourists. Cellular Jail National Park, Museum circuit, Rajiv Gandhi Water Sports Complex, North Bay Beach, Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park, Ross Island, Long Island and the amazing trek route from Mount Harriot to Madhuban are some of the places you must visit when in Andaman.