Andaman, the exotic emerald isle with very blue seas and virgin forests, white glistening sandy beaches and the seclusion from the main land, is a coveted destination for people all across the world. Here the food is not very expensive. Tasty and hygienic meals are served at beach shacks where you can eat to your heart’s content along with your favourite drink. The people of the islands are very simple and down-to-earth. They would always make you feel at home, cosy and comfortable. The tropical weather with pleasant sunny beaches, warm waters, crystal clear waters full of animated sea life and exotic corals will make your vacation full of joy and fun.
Avail the exotic Andaman package to spend some wonderful moments in this lovely land and go back relaxed and wonderstruck.
Main Highlights of this Tour:
- Gorgeous sunset at Corbyn’s Cove Beach of Port Blair
- Charming Radhanagar and Vijayanagar Beaches at Havelock
- Exciting beach activities, such as water rides, snorkelling, scuba diving and sea walking
- Alluring Kalipur Beach at Diglipur
- A picturesque journey from Port Blair to Diglipur
- Fascinating turtle nesting phenomenon (December to May)
- Adventurous excursion to the Alfred Caves (Limestone Caves) of Diglipur
- Day 1: Arrival at Port Blair & Corbyn’s Cove Beach excursion
- Day 2: Port Blair to Havelock
- Day 3: Radhanagar Beach & Vijayanagar Beach excursions/Havelock to Port Blair
- Day 4: Excursion to Diglipur Island
- Day 5: Departure
You shall arrive at Port Blair, the cool island capital of Andamans. It is the busiest among all the islands that you are scheduled to visit in this short trip. After relaxation and freshening up at the hotel and catching on to your lunch, you shall proceed on towards the Corby’s Cove Beach. Corbyn’s Cove Beach is pleasant and idyllic. It offers a beautiful sunset view. The sea waters that wash up to the sandy beaches bring along with it miniature sea shells and molluscs that are cool to watch. The water is warm and you can take a cool dip and also go for swimming. The fun lovers can go for a speed-boat ride. You can see the silhouettes of the nearby islands. Sip a cool drink or the sweet green coconut. Rest and relax on the benches arranged on a minimal rental basis on the beach for the convenience of the travellers. Watch the lazy sun dip into the golden waters at dusk and return to the hotel in Port Blair. In the evening, you are at leisure and you can try the local market, the Aberdeen Bazar.
You cannot call Port Blair a shopper’s heaven but you can get pretty and unique trinkets and souvenirs made from local materials like shell, bamboo and coconut. Pretty pearl jewellery, mats made of padauk wood and colourful and designer jewellery items can be bought from the Sagarika Government Emporium in Aberdeen Bazaar. Mementos chosen with care to be carried for your loved ones!
On Day 02, travel from Phoenix Bay Jetty in Port Blair to Havelock. The slow ferries would take around 4 hours but the fast ones take 2.5 hours. Cruise through the calm blue seas and enjoy a journey of bliss and beauty. Reach Havelock and spend the rest of the day at leisure. [Maybe you can plan a night kayaking session among the enigmatic mangroves underneath the starry skies] Overnight stay is at the hotel of your choice in Havelock.
After having your breakfast session, proceed to the Radhanagar Beach. This is a very famous beach. In fact, the Times have identified this beach as the finest beach in Asia. Go to this beach, have a breezy sea and sunshine times. Make merry in the gentle waves and go for a refreshing swim. If you are the relaxing type, you can just spread your mat on the sand and with a book, some suntan lotion, a hat and a pair of sunglasses you can chill till infinity. Then you proceed to another calm and peaceful beach of Havelock, the Vijayanagar Beach. Spend some time taking in the beauty of the green coastline fringed with palms and trees. Later leave Havelock for a cruise back to Port Blair. Overnight stay will be at Port Blair.
Today, proceed for a day trip to Diglipur early morning. The journey from Port Blair to Diglipur is around 8 to 10 hours by road one way. The road to Diglipur goes through lush green tropical rain forests. After reaching Diglipur, visit the Kalipur Beach, which is famous for fishes and corals. Turtles nesting can also be experienced in the Kalipur and Ramnagar Beaches during the months between December and May. The interesting natural mud volcanoes are to be witnessed among the jungles of Shyamnagar and Diglipur. A trek jungle leads to the cluster of 41 Alfred Caves. This can be covered for the more adventurous ones. The damp dark caves are a den for swiflets and fruit eating bats. Journey back to Port Blair and a peaceful and restful night after the tiring day trip at the comfortable hotel of Port Blair.
After breakfast, proceed towards the Veer Savarkar Airport for the final departure from Andamans, the emerald isle, with lots of good and memorable experiences and a treasure trove of blissful memories.
- 03 nights stay on twin sharing basis at Port Blair
- 02 nights stay on twin sharing basis at Havelock
- Breakfast on all days
- Greeting and assistance on arrival at Port Blair Airport by a Andaman Tourism representative
- Sightseeing in Non-AC vehicle as per the itinerary
- All pickups and drops from airport and ferry jetties
- Entry tickets to all sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary
- All ferry transfers by private ferry
- Includes all taxes
- Car on disposal
- Availability of vehicle on leisure days
- Guide charges and camera fees
- Tips, insurance, laundry charges, phone calls
- Room mini bar services
- Anything that is not mentioned under ‘Inclusions’ section