Known for its heady beauty and natural wonders Andamans is an ideal destination for planning your honeymoon. It is a refreshing getaway where the couples can enjoy an abundance of peace and quiet. In the abundance of lush greenery, plenty of sunshine and gentle waves and powdery sandy beaches spend a memorable honeymoon. Avail the Honeymoon Escape tour package for a tailor-made trip to the heart of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands
Main Highlights of this Tour:
- Glimpses of Port Blair
- Ross Island exploration
- Coral Island sojourn
- Viper Island mysteries
- Cellular Jail Light & Sound show
- Port Blair to Neil Island open sea cruise
- Neil Island excursion
- One more cruise of Neil to Havelock Island
- Full day excursion to Elephant Beach with 1 session of Snorkelling at Havelock
- Radha Nagar Beach excursion for Havelock
- Kala Pathar Beach excursion
- Havelock to Port Blair high-speed catamaran ride
- Day out to Chidhiya Tapu in Port Blair
- Corbyn’s Cove Beach visit
- Day 1: Arrival at Port Blair + Ross + Coral/North Bay + Viper Island + Light & Sound show
- Day 2: Port Blair to Neil Island
- Day 3: Excursion to Neil Island/Neil to Havelock Island
- Day 4: Full day excursion to Elephant Beach with 1 session of Snorkelling & Radha Nagar Beach excursion
- Day 5: Kala Pathar Beach excursion/Havelock to Port Blair
- Day 6: Excursion to Chidhya Tapu & Corbyn’s Cove Beach
- Day 7: Departure
Arrive at Port Blair to be transported to the hotel of your choice by the AndamanTourism representative. After a brief session of freshening up gear up for the nearby islands excursion. Arrive at the Phoenix Bay Jetty to be transferred to Ross Island. There you enjoy the colonial ruins and the beauty of shady palm groves. Proceed to another nearby island, the Viper Island for some more insights into the British occupation of the Islands in the pre-independence era. Then proceed to Coral/North Bay Island for some lighter moments and fun times in the shallow coral reefs with scuba diving, snorkelling, speed boat ride and various other adventure activities. Return from the island of fun and excitement in time to Port Blair to catch the Cellular Jail visit and the evening Light and Sound Show. Watch the mesmerizing story telling session centred on the brave freedom fighters and their misery while in prison. Return to hotel after the best of Port Blair tour after a tiring day to stay overnight.
The most popular means of transit between these two islands are the ferry cruises. Enjoy the soulful cruise to cover the distance between Port Blair and Neil Island. Check-in at the hotel of your choice; overnight stay at Neil Island.
Start the island excursion with a visit to the beautiful natural rock formation popularly called Howrah Bridge. The approach to this natural bridge is somewhat rough, rocky, muddy and slippery. But you can spot some unique species of starfish, corals, molluscs, snakes and sea cucumbers trapped among the rocky shoreline. Then proceed towards the very exotic Bharatpur Beach known for its clear blue waters. Go for a refreshing swim, hang around lazily on the beach or play among the foamy waves. Later on, visit the gentle, sandy Laxmanpur Beach of exquisite charm. Then proceed to the Neil Island Jetty for catching the ferry to the gorgeous Havelock Island. Stay overnight at Havelock in the hotel of your choice.
After breakfast, arrive at the Elephant Beach, which is a very famous snorkelling destination and enjoy one free session included in the package. Get a chance to enjoy the most beautiful coral reefs and the colourful sea life. Catch a bite at the beach shacks and take a cool dip and a refreshing swim in the warm waters of the Elephant Beach. Go for a speed boat tide, water scooter ride or a banana boat ride. In the second half, proceed to take in the exquisite beauty of the very famous Radhanagar Beach. Take in the lovely scenic beauty of the beach. Enjoy in the warm sparklingly clear waters. Return to Havelock hotel for night stay.
After an early breakfast drive to the Kalapatthar Beach. This beach derives its name from the submerged black rocks (kala means black and patthar is rocks) and is not quite suitable for swimming or water activities. But you can enjoy the beach beauty and sprawling sea view in a very secluded environ. The drive to the beach is extremely picturesque. The calmness and peace of the beach is fascinating. Havelock to Port Blair return journey will again be another peaceful and merry trip in a high-speed catamaran taking around 2 hours to reach back Port Blair.
Chidiya Tapu is situated 30 kilometres away from main city of Port Blair. Enjoy a very beautiful sunset view and watching several species of colourful bird watching. The road to Chidiya Tapu crosses thick green forests and small hills. This one-hour journey from Port Blair is extremely picturesque.
Corbyn’s Cove Beach will be the next destination after coming back from Chidiya Tapu. Enjoy the bustling and merry-making crowd of the beach and the also the drive to the beach. Corbyn’s Cove is situated 8 kilometres away from the city centre. Enjoy the jet ski and motor scooter ride or a cup of coffee in the sea-facing restaurant.
In the morning, if you have time before catching the flight you can do some quick and last-minute shopping in Port Blair. Buy the beautiful sea-shell artefacts and vibrant sea-shell jewellery, colourful T-shirts and other attractive mementoes for friends and family. Depart from Veer Savarkar Airport with happy memories that will last forever.
- 03 nights stay on twin sharing basis at Port Blair
- 02 nights stay on twin sharing basis at Havelock
- Breakfast on all days
- Greeting and assistance on arrival at Port Blair Airport by a AndamanTourism representative
- Special romantic candle-light dinners for couples
- Cakes and flowers to celebrate any special occasion with your loved one
- Special room décor for honeymoon couples
- Flowers and scented candles, romantic dinners at the beach front specially for honeymoon couples
- Sightseeing in Non-AC vehicle as per the itinerary
- All pickups and drops from airport and ferry jetties
- Entry tickets to all sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary
- All ferry transfers by private ferry
- Includes all taxes
- Car on disposal
- Availability of vehicle on leisure days
- Guide charges and camera fees
- Tips, insurance, laundry charges, phone calls
- Room mini bar services
- Anything that is not mentioned under ‘Inclusions’ section